Do you adore delivering impeccable customer service?
Are you passionate about Peak District produce and delicious fresh food?
Do you have the drive to excel in the hospitality industry?
Then we could be looking for you!
GROUP SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
We’re on the hunt for a Group Sales & Marketing Manager to manage all the marketing, material, content, and strategy for sites under Longbow Bars & Restaurants.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
– Upholding a strong brand image.
– Ensuring prominent and up-to-date online presence, including social media management.
– Working with local publications and managing content, editorial and analysing the effectiveness of these.
– Understanding industry trends and how to implement them into the business.
– Look for sales opportunities and integrate Longbow into the local market, including attending networking events.
– Create offers, events and marketing strategies and brief these to the operational teams.
– Produce internal POS and work with our branding agency for all printed materials including menus.
Relevant experience in marketing or sales is preferred with exposure and understanding of tHE hospitality industry very beneficial.
The ideal candidate will have strong literacy skills, a modern vision, and proven track record of success.
The role is 30 hours per week, offering flexible working. Ad hoc evening or weekend work may be required. We are offering an excellent salary, with bonuses and many other company perks
To apply for the position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org alongside a CV and a cover letter of why you would be suitable for the role.
WEDDING AND EVENTS COORDINATOR
Are you calm, confident and organised?
Do you have experience running successful weddings and events?
Are you caring, attentive and compassionate?
Then we are looking for you to join our award-winning events team.
Reporting to our wedding and events manager, this role is within a tight, well-organised team who go above and beyond for couples choosing our award-winning wedding venue for the biggest day of their life.
This role offers an excellent salary and clear career progression with room for creativity where ideas are always heard.
As an independent business, you will enjoy more freedom and autonomy to play to your strengths and talents while delivering the exceptional service we are famous for.
To apply for this role please email your CV and cover note to email@example.com
Front of House Staff
Do you have experience in the hospitality industry and you’re looking to join a fast-growing fun business?
We are actively recruiting for front-of-house staff on both part-time, full time and flexible contracts.
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org