Here's how to vote for The Maynard
It's the final day for nominations for restaurants to enter the Good Food Guide.
This prestigious guide features the best of the best and we'd love your help to cement our place in there!
Here's how you nominate us.
Step 1 – Click this link
Step 2 – Fill out OUR details
Once you have filled in our details it should suggest us as the restaurant you are nominating like this;
Step 3 – Tell them why we deserve to be featured
Some ideas for your nomination;
- We are an independent local business
- We are committed to using local Peak District produce (see our full list of suppliers here)
- Everything is cooked from scratch
- Our commitment to gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan dishes to include all diners
- Our dedication to continually improving the internal and external areas of the venue
- How tasty our dishes are!
- Our fantastic curated wine list and drinks menu
- We are dog friendly
- Our awards
- Our fantastic staff who are super passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Our live music and programme of events
- Our location in the beautiful Peak District and the amazing scenery from our garden dining area
And anything else you can think of and put into your own words about us to help our nomination.
Step 4 – Add your details
Add your contact details and be in with a chance of winning a £250 restaurant voucher courtesy of the Good Food Guide.
Finally – tick the box!
Don't forget to tick the second box to say you agree to the terms of the competition to be in with a chance of winning and submit your nomination.
Thank you for your support on this, we only found out last week that we had been nominated and today is the last chance to do so.
We hope to see you soon at The Maynard. Click here to book your next meal with us.